Dell PowerEdge | M620 | Intel E5-2670 | 128GB Dell Ram | 2 Dell 146GB Hard Drives | Platinum Series | M620-P
Servers are the workhorse of your network. They store your data, act as a web server, house your entire email library, run your applications, and occasionally act as your print server. When your computer dies and you lose all of your files, who is there? Your file server is there to save the day. Servers can come in many shapes and sizes. CablesAndkits has you covered with 1RU, 2RU, Blade, and Tower servers.
CablesAndkits.com is proud to offer the best of both worlds, HP and Dell. Our servers are professionally configured with the end user in mind. All of the configurations has updated firmware along with an updated BIOS revision. All of the hard drives are wiped and tested, fans are checked for obscurities, power supplies are load tested, processors and ram are quality checked.
When you receive the server, all you will need to do is rack and play. When you purchase a CablesAndkits Server, you are backed by our industry leading advance replacement lifetime warranty. – Yes, we do mean hard drive replacement. Since operating systems can vary from client to client, our servers do not have any preloaded OS. If you need an OS, please let us know and we can help.
Do you have a custom design that you don’t see on our site? Let us know and we will be happy to quote any custom build for you.
Blade servers are specifically designed to pack a lot of power in a small space. Blade servers can be used as a dedicated server or added to a virtual environment. The user is able to condense their server footprint and easily manage multiple servers from one point. Since they are smaller in nature, they have a better overall power consumption. The Dell M620 offers scalability along with an energy efficient server that will give you a low cost of ownership over its lifetime. Leveraging the M1000e enclosure, the M620 has a hyper-dense design and is capable of 24 DIMMs. The M620 operates in the E5-2600 series Intel processors. Some of the many features of the M620 are, two 2.5” SAS/SSD hot swappable drives, 1 and 10GB Ethernet, and PCIE mezzanine slots. Total optional memory for the M620 is 768GB of ram.
- Processor(s): (2) Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 (2.6GHz/8-Core/20MB/115W)
- Memory: 128 GB (16 x 8GB) PC3-12800R (DDR3-1600) Registered DIMMs. NOTE: 24 DDR3 DIMM slots. Max Memory: 768GB. Dell Banded RAM. Part Number- RYK18
- Network Controller: 10GbE Broadcom 57810S-K (2 x 1Gb or 2 x 10Gb) Network Daughter Card
- Storage Controller: PERC H310 Mini Mezzanie Controller- Battery Not Available
- Hard Drive: (2) Dell 146GB SAS 15K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) Dual Port Enterprise. Part Number- T871K
- Internal Storage: (2) SFF SAS/SATA HDD Bays
- Optical Drive: None Available
- Expansion Slots: (2) Mezzanine Card Slots
- Fans: None, Found Within The Enclosure
- Form Factor: Half-Height Blade
- Accessories: None included, This Design Connects To An Enclosure
DetailsBack to top
|Additional quantity available: Ships in 1 day(s)|
|Hard Drive Speed||15K RPM|
|Number of Hard Drives||2|
|Hard Drive Capacity||128GB|
|Number of DIMM Slots||24|
|Number of Hard Drive Bays||2|
|Hard Drive Model Number||T871K|
|RAM Part Number||RYK18|
|Dell PowerEdge M620 Platinum Series Blade Server|
Dell PowerEdge M620 Platinum Series Blade Server M620-P-R
- Brand: Dell
- Product Code: M620-P-R
- Availability: In Stock