Dell PowerEdge | R710 | Intel X5675 | 96GB Dell Ram | 6 Dell 2TB Hard Drives | Platinum Series | R710-P
Servers are the workhorse of your network. They store your data, act as a web server, house your entire email library, run your applications, and occasionally act as your print server. When your computer dies and you lose all of your files, who is there? Your file server is there to save the day. Servers can come in many shapes and sizes. CablesAndkits has you covered with 1RU, 2RU, Blade, and Tower servers.
CablesAndkits.com is proud to offer the best of both worlds, HP and Dell. Our servers are professionally configured with the end user in mind. All of the configurations has updated firmware along with an updated BIOS revision. All of the hard drives are wiped and tested, fans are checked for obscurities, power supplies are load tested, processors and ram are quality checked.
When you receive the server, all you will need to do is rack and play. When you purchase a CablesAndkits Server, you are backed by our industry leading advance replacement lifetime warranty. – Yes, we do mean hard drive replacement. Since operating systems can vary from client to client, our servers do not have any preloaded OS. If you need an OS, please let us know and we can help.
Do you have a custom design that you don’t see on our site? Let us know and we will be happy to quote any custom build for you.
The Dell PowerEdge R710 is an entirely new design for Dell with a 2U rather than the traditional 1RU design. Dell has worked in simplifying the layout of ports, LCD screens, and LED lights to be standard across all units. The R710 has was created for the growing business that needs the ability to scale over time. The R710 operates in the 5500 and 5600 series Intel processors. Some of the new features include, four PCIe G2 slots plus one storage slot, higher wattage hot swappable power supplies, and up to six-teen hard drive bays (up to 8 max). This gives the client the ability to expand with changing technologies. Total optional memory for the R710 is 288GB.
- Processor(s): (2) Intel® Xeon® X5675 (3.06GHz/6-Core/12MB/95W)
- Memory: 96 GB (12 x 8GB) PC3-10600R (DDR3-1333) Registered DIMMs. NOTE: 18 DDR3 DIMM slots. Max Memory: 288GB. Dell Banded RAM. Part Number- X3R5M
- Network Controller: Two Dual Port Embedded Broadcom 5709c Gigabit Ethernet NIC (4 x 1Gb Ports)
- Storage Controller: PERC H700 With 1Gb and Battery Backup
- Hard Drive: (6) Dell 2TB 7200 rpm SFF (3.5-inch) SATA Hard Drive. Part Number- WTJVY
- Internal Storage: 6 LFF SAS/SATA (3.5”) HDD Bays
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
- Expansion Slots: (4) Full-Height x8 PCI-Express, 2 Full-Height x4 PCI-Express
- Power Supplies: (2) 870W Hot Plug Power Supply, Redundant
- Fans: 5 Total, Redundant
- Form Factor: 2U Rack form factor
- Accessories: Rail Kit Included (Cable Management Arm Separate), (2) PDU Power Cables, and Bezel
DetailsBack to top
|Additional quantity available: Ships in 1 day(s)|
|Hard Drive Speed||7200 RPM|
|Number of Hard Drives||6|
|Hard Drive Capacity||2TB|
|Number of DIMM Slots||18|
|Number of Hard Drive Bays||6|
|Power Suppy||870 Watts|
|Number of Power Supplies||2|
|Hard Drive Model Number||WTJVY|
|RAM Part Number||X3R5M|
Dell PowerEdge R710 Platinum Series Server R710-P-R
- Brand: Dell
- Product Code: R710-P-R
- Availability: In Stock