Dell PowerEdge | R620 | Intel E5-2670 | 128GB Dell Ram | 8 Dell 300GB Hard Drives | Platinum Series | R620-P
Servers are the workhorse of your network. They store your data, act as a web server, house your entire email library, run your applications, and occasionally act as your print server. When your computer dies and you lose all of your files, who is there? Your file server is there to save the day. Servers can come in many shapes and sizes. CablesAndkits has you covered with 1RU, 2RU, Blade, and Tower servers.
CablesAndkits.com is proud to offer the best of both worlds, HP and Dell. Our servers are professionally configured with the end user in mind. All of the configurations has updated firmware along with an updated BIOS revision. All of the hard drives are wiped and tested, fans are checked for obscurities, power supplies are load tested, processors and ram are quality checked.
When you receive the server, all you will need to do is rack and play. When you purchase a CablesAndkits Server, you are backed by our industry leading advance replacement lifetime warranty. – Yes, we do mean hard drive replacement. Since operating systems can vary from client to client, our servers do not have any preloaded OS. If you need an OS, please let us know and we can help.
Do you have a custom design that you don’t see on our site? Let us know and we will be happy to quote any custom build for you.
The Dell PowerEdge R620 is an entirely new design from the R610. While it still maintains the same 1RU characteristics as the previous model, it has increased performance on every level. The R620 has a base level higher end Intel chip (E5) along with twenty-four memory slots compared to twelve from the R610. Some of the new features include, 3 PCIe 3.0 slots, higher wattage hot swappable power supplies, up to ten hard drive bays, and two PCIe Express Flash SSD’s. One of the biggest advancements in the R620 is the 10GB NIC cards that can be added on. This gives the client the ability to expand with changing technologies. The R620 works very well for rooms where space is an issue, but still maintains a very dense memory and hard drive options. Total optional memory for the R620 is 768GB.
- Processor(s): (2) Intel® Xeon® E5-2670 (2.6GHz/8-Core/20MB/115W)
- Memory: 128 GB (16 x 8GB) PC3-12800R (DDR3-1600) Registered DIMMs. NOTE: 24 DDR3 DIMM slots. Max Memory: 768GB. Dell Banded RAM. Part Number- RYK18
- Network Controller: Broadcom 5720 Quad Port Gigabit Ethernet NIC (4 x1Gb Ports)
- Storage Controller: PERC H310 Mini Mezzanine Controller- Battery Not Available
- Hard Drive: (8) Dell 300GB 6G SAS 10K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) Dual Port Enterprise. Part Number- T871K
- Internal Storage: 8 SFF SAS/SATA (2.5”) HDD Bays
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
- Expansion Slots: (2) 1 Full-Height x16 PCI-Express, (1) Half-Height x16 PCI-Express
- Power Supplies: (2) 750W Hot Plug Power Supply, Redundant
- Fans: 7 Total, Redundant
- Form Factor: 1U Rack form factor
- Accessories: Rail Kit Included (Cable Management Arm Separate), (2) PDU Power Cables, and Bezel
DetailsBack to top
|Additional quantity available: Ships in 1 day(s)|
|Hard Drive Speed||10K RPM|
|Number of Hard Drives||8|
|Hard Drive Capacity||300GB|
|Number of DIMM Slots||24|
|Number of Hard Drive Bays||8|
|Power Suppy||750 Watts|
|Number of Power Supplies||2|
|Hard Drive Model Number||T871K|
|RAM Part Number||RYK18|
Dell PowerEdge R620 Platinum Series Server R620-P
- Brand: Dell
- Product Code: R620-P-R
- Availability: In Stock