Dell PowerEdge | T710 | Intel X5650 | 96GB Dell Ram | 16 Dell 300GB Hard Drives | Platinum Series | T710-P2
Servers are the workhorse of your network. They store your data, act as a web server, house your entire email library, run your applications, and occasionally act as your print server. When your computer dies and you lose all of your files, who is there? Your file server is there to save the day. Servers can come in many shapes and sizes. CablesAndkits has you covered with 1RU, 2RU, Blade, and Tower servers.
CablesAndkits.com is proud to offer the best of both worlds, HP and Dell. Our servers are professionally configured with the end user in mind. All of the configurations has updated firmware along with an updated BIOS revision. All of the hard drives are wiped and tested, fans are checked for obscurities, power supplies are load tested, processors and ram are quality checked.
When you receive the server, all you will need to do is rack and play. When you purchase a CablesAndkits Server, you are backed by our industry-leading advance replacement lifetime warranty. – Yes, we do mean hard drive replacement. Since operating systems can vary from client to client, our servers do not have any preloaded OS. If you need an OS, please let us know and we can help.
Do you have a custom design that you don’t see on our site? Let us know and we will be happy to quote any custom build for you.
Tower servers tend to be a little bigger when you compare them to rack servers, but they make up for it in the sheer performance that they can produce. The Dell PowerEdge T610 is an industry leading tower server that has the highest level of expandability in a two-socket server. One great feature of the T610 is that it has an optional rack mount feature (not included). Whether you are using a virtualized system or running general system management, the T610 will not only be efficient, it will give you the room to grow as your needs do. Some of the features of the T610 server are; 5U rack-able, five PCIe G2 slots plus one storage slot, eight 2.5” or 3.5” drive bays, and operates on the Intel 5500 and 5600 series processors. The total optional memory for the T610 is 192GB of ram.
- Processor(s): (2) Intel® Xeon® X5650 (2.66GHz/6-Core/12MB/95W)
- Memory: 96 GB (12 x 8GB) PC3-10600R (DDR3-1333) Registered DIMMs. NOTE: 18 DDR3 DIMM slots. Max Memory: 192GB. Dell Banded RAM. Part Number- G484D
- Network Controller: 2 Dual Port Embedded Broadcom 5709C Gigabit Ethernet NIC (4 x1Gb Ports)
- Storage Controller: PERC H700 With 512MB With Battery Backup
- Hard Drive: (16) Dell 300GB 6G SAS 10K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) Dual Port Enterprise. Part Number- NP659
- Internal Storage: 16 SFF SAS/SATA HDD Bays
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
- Expansion Slots: (6) 4 Full-Height x8, 1 Full-Height x16, 1 Full Height x4 PCI-Express
- Power Supplies: (2) 1100W Hot Plug Power Supply, Redundant
- Fans: 4 Total, Redundant
- Form Factor: Tower
- Accessories: Rail Kit Included (Cable Management Arm Separate), (2) PDU Power Cables, and Bezel
DetailsBack to top
|Additional quantity available: Ships in 1 day(s)|
|Hard Drive Speed||10K RPM|
|Number of Hard Drives||16|
|Hard Drive Capacity||300GB|
|Number of DIMM Slots||18|
|Number of Hard Drive Bays||16|
|Power Suppy||1100 Watts|
|Number of Power Supplies||2|
|Hard Drive Model Number||U709K|
|RAM Part Number||G484D|
Dell PowerEdge T710 Platinum Series Tower Server T710-P2-R
- Brand: Dell
- Product Code: T710-P2-R
- Availability: In Stock