Dell PowerEdge | R610 | Intel E5640 | 96GB Dell Ram | 6 Dell 300GB Hard Drives | Platinum Series | R610-P2
Servers are the workhorse of your network. They store your data, act as a web server, house your entire email library, run your applications, and occasionally act as your print server. When your computer dies and you lose all of your files, who is there? Your file server is there to save the day. Servers can come in many shapes and sizes. CablesAndkits has you covered with 1RU, 2RU, Blade, and Tower servers.
CablesAndkits.com is proud to offer the best of both worlds, HP and Dell. Our servers are professionally configured with the end user in mind. All of the configurations has updated firmware along with an updated BIOS revision. All of the hard drives are wiped and tested, fans are checked for obscurities, power supplies are load tested, processors and ram are quality checked.
When you receive the server, all you will need to do is rack and play. When you purchase a CablesAndkits Server, you are backed by our industry leading advance replacement lifetime warranty. – Yes, we do mean hard drive replacement. Since operating systems can vary from client to client, our servers do not have any preloaded OS. If you need an OS, please let us know and we can help.
Do you have a custom design that you don’t see on our site? Let us know and we will be happy to quote any custom build for you.
The Dell PowerEdge R610 is Dells eleventh generation of Dells already proven server line that is designed to simply data operations and provide a low cost of ownership. The R610 is a multi-purpose server that can be used for virtualization or system management. Dell has worked in simplifying the layout of ports, LCD screens, and LED lights to be standard across all units. This helps with visually understanding of each generation of server. The processor platform for the R610 is based on the Intel Xeon processor line. The R610 has two Intel processor slots, 2 PCIe G2 slots plus one storage slot, six hard drive slots (2.5” SAS or SSD drives), and can hold up to 192Gb of total memory.
- Processor(s): (2) Intel® Xeon® E5640 (2.66GHz/4-Core/12MB/80W)
- Memory: 96 GB (12 x 8GB) PC3-10600R (DDR3-1333) Registered DIMMs. NOTE: 12 DDR3 DIMM slots. Max Memory: 192GB. Dell Banded RAM. Part Number- X3R5M
- Network Controller: Two Dual Port Embedded Broadcom 5709c Gigabit Ethernet NIC (4 x 1Gb Ports)
- Storage Controller: PERC 6/i With 256MB and Battery Backup
- Hard Drive: (6) Dell 300GB 6G SAS 10K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) Dual Port Enterprise. Part Number- T871K
- Internal Storage: 6 SFF SAS/SATA (2.5”) HDD Bays
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
- Expansion Slots: (2) Full-Height x8 PCI-Express
- Power Supplies: (2) 717W Hot Plug Power Supply, Redundant
- Fans: 6 Total, Redundant
- Form Factor: 1U Rack form factor
- Accessories: Rail Kit Included (Cable Management Arm Separate), (2) PDU Power Cables, and Bezel
DetailsBack to top
|Additional quantity available: Ships in 1 day(s)|
|Hard Drive Speed||10K RPM|
|Number of Hard Drives||6|
|Hard Drive Capacity||300GB|
|Number of DIMM Slots||12|
|Number of Hard Drive Bays||6|
|Power Suppy||502 Watts|
|Number of Power Supplies||2|
|Hard Drive Model Number||T871K|
|RAM Part Number||X3R5M|
|Dell PowerEdge R610 Platinum Series Server|
Dell PowerEdge R610 Platinum Series Server R610-P2
- Brand: Dell
- Product Code: R610-P2-R
- Availability: In Stock